Monday, April 17, 2006

Tag !

Today, I found that Rat had tagged me since 12 days but I was unable to see ur blog dear as everytime I try the answer is ( this blog is not found !)probably I used the old address .

So,here are my Xs:


Place an X by all the things you've done. This is for your entire life:

( ) Smoked a cigarette
( ) Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Been in love
( ) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend
(X) Skipped school
(X) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
( ) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently coloured your hair
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
( ) Gone roller-skating
( ) Ice-skating


And I tag :

Sindibad, Sam, Nader, AZ, Aladdin, Nour.

5 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 2:13 pm, Blogger حالة طواريء said...

اه اخيرا تارا
ظننت انك طنشت الموضوع
شكرا و مرحبا بعودتك

 
At April 18, 2006 1:04 am, Blogger Aladdin said...

see my X's!

 
At April 18, 2006 8:33 am, Blogger Tara said...

لا طبعا يا رات مستحيل ما أجاوب
انا بس يمكن كنت افتح بلوجك على عنوان قديم بس البارحة فتت على بلوج ايف ومنه الى بلوجك

شكرا على التاغ


aladdin
I'll see them soon.
Thanx for answering.

 
At April 18, 2006 10:51 am, Blogger Al Tarrar said...

This is NOT for my entire life! - Ok, smart Tara, here’s your chance to scrutinize my iridescent life’s globule ;)

(x) Smoked a cigarette (I am not a smoker)
(x) Drank so much you – almost - threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
(x) Been in love (ha!)
(x) Been dumped (she told me I forced her to do so, yeah right! :P )
( ) Shoplifted – I hate malls
(x) Quit your job
(x) Been in a fist fight – and I got hurt ..lol..
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house – more like my parents snuck out on me.
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back – thank God!
(x) Been arrested – it was not a felony.
(x) Gone on a blind dates – I don’t recommend them to everyone
( ) Lied to a friend (I’d rather refuse to tell – more headache)
(x) Skipped school (Of course)
(x) Seen someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost (for brief moments)
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Felt like dying – it turned out to be a minor depression.
(x) Cried yourself to sleep – I slept so well
(x) Played cops and robbers – I played a naive cop.
( ) Recently coloured your hair (I have some future ideas thought)
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't (mainly because I forget)
(x) Made prank phone calls – but I received quite a few too.
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus – he wrote!
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe - ummmm
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care’d’ about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Made a bonfire on the beach – and then slept.
(x) Crashed a party
(x) Gone roller-skating
(x) Ice-skating

There is still more… Ok, this got to be some North American voodoo test…and perhaps some psychiatrist has its online analyze-o-meter already plugged in :)

 
At April 19, 2006 6:28 pm, Blogger Tara said...

Nader
كل هذول ؟؟
ما شاء الله عليك

keep on the good work.
& ur comments are hilarious :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters